Friday, March 11, 2011

And The Caption Winner Is...

Last Friday, I posted the following Greek painting and asked for submissions of funny captions.

The winner would get a free copy of my book, CLEOPATRA RULES.  Only one problem, though.  I couldn't decide!

So I recruited the family to help. The unanimous decision was:


When Greg Luganis dreams.

Congratulations Cathy C. Hall! 
The close second and third picks where:

No ball games in the pool, please.

Oops, I flew too close to the sun.

Thanks for playing along, everyone!

Meanwhile, it IS Friday, so here are my Funnies for the week:

Charlie Sheen--the Early Years.
















"Okay, folks. It's a wrap."
















Pontius Pilates (via somuchpun.com)                                                                                                                                                                                


8 comments:

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Charlie Sheen! LOL!!!! :)

sally said...

Hurray for Cathy. She is so funny.

Anonymous said...

Pipped at the Post.

Cathy C. Hall said...

Wheeeee! Just goes to show I think like a teen. Um, that's a little scary. :-)

But your Charlie Sheen funny? I almost choked from laughing.

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Yay, Cathy. I love how you think! Thanks for participating everyone.

Paul, your "pipped at the post" comment cracked me up. Love your style!

Robyn Hood Black said...

Ah, such wit flying around here! Congrats, Cathy - not at all surprised our resident Queen of Humor snagged the winning caption. ;0)

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

You're right, Robyn. Cathy is hysterical!

Unknown said...

ha! Pontius Pilates cracked me up - must send that to my colleagues.

Great work Vicky, and congrats to the winners!!

H