Monday, November 21, 2011

Cleo Selene and Todd Hewitt, Sittin' in a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

Education.com, a leading web site for parents and teachers, selected Cleopatra's Moon for its 2011 Gift Guide for high school aged kids. YAY!

The reviewer called it a "slam dunk for historical fiction lovers" and was selected from thousands of products, including, as you can imagine, nifty gadgets like iphones and speakers.

But you know what makes me happiest of all? Patrick Ness's The Knife of Never Letting Go was also on this list! (*Swoons*)  Cleopatra Selene on the same list with Todd Hewitt? (*Swoons again*).

Honestly, I need to stop swooning because these black-and-blue marks on my backside are getting difficult to explain. Except...EXCEPT! To have my book uttered in the same breath as KNIFE? (*Swoons* Ouch! Dangit)

Check it out:  Education.com.

5 comments:

Karen Strong said...

Wow, congrats and to be on the same list as your favorite trilogy -- I know you must be so overjoyed. How exciting. :)

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Thanks, Karen. It is exciting--though I should probably change the subject in case I swoon agai...too late! ;-)

Teresa Kravtin said...

I tweeted this to Patrick! :-> Can you imagine the author event we'd have if he travels to Atlanta!

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

OMG! I just swooned again! Thanks Teresa! God, I hope he comes to the ATL sometime!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Oh YAYYYYYYY!!!! :) e