Thursday, August 30, 2012

Free Skype Chats

This afternoon, I spoke to Mr. Wucker's Latin III and Latin IV students via Skype about Cleopatra's Moon.

I thought it was so cool, I had to take a picture. The students attend the University School and saw the Cleopatra exhibit when it was in Milwaukee last spring. Mr. Wuckler assigned Cleopatra's Moon for summer reading.

Sadly, we didn't have a lot of time for the Skype chat, but they did ask many good questions and I hope I answered them clearly enough. I wish I could've asked THEM questions like, How do you plan to use your Latin studies in the future? And Who is your favorite ancient character? And What did you think about the Cleo exhibit? And What other characters in ancient history would you love to read about in fiction?

So many questions, so little time.

Still, it was awesome. If you know Latin or history teachers who would like for me to "chat" with their students about the ancient world, please pass on my info. 

Thanks Mr. Wuckler!
 


No comments: