Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All the Ways You Can Win Cleopatra's Moon

I would love it if everyone bought a copy of Cleopatra's Moon--after all, good sales help us writers convince publishers to consider publishing our next book.  But you can also try to win a copy of my novel at the following places:

Write from the Soul & VisualEyes
Gail's contest ends August 28th. 

Also ends August 28th.  

Wonders & Marvels (3 book giveaway!):
Ends soon.


Look for more giveaways coming up.  My cousin, Kris Waldherr, among others, will be giving away a copy in September. And thanks to my bud Elizabeth O. Dulemba who has already featured and given away a signed copy of Cleopatra's Moon.


Finally, keep an eye out here--I'll have another contest soon for not just the novel, but a bunch of nifty ancient Egyptian themed-swag too.

5 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks, Vicky! I just entered!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

SO awesome! :)

Kristin Lenz said...

Yay! So glad you're giving away a copy for the YA Fusion blog too - it'll be posted on Monday.

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Thanks guys. Kristin, I knew I was missing one--I'll be sure to make a big announcement when it comes out.

Author Lindsay Mead said...

I actually just ordered a signed copy from a book store that I think you did a signing at not long ago. When I emailed them to see if any were left, they even said that you were friends and that they could get one personalized for me. I couldn't argue with that! So thanks for signing that book for me and I can't wait to have it in my hands.